Basic Wildlife Injury Awareness - Online
What to do if you find an injured animal
Do you know what to do if you come across injured wildlife?
Join Kim Davis for this live webinar where she will cover what you can do as a first responder if you come across injured wildlife, and who you need to contact.
It will cover the most common scenarios that you might encounter with injured or orphaned wildlife.
While this is a free event, there is a ticket option to attend and donate to vetsforcompassion.org.
Vets for Compassion
Vets for Compassion is a small volunteer organisation whose mission is to improve animal welfare both in Australia and Asia. Vets for Compassion is very active during natural disasters through provision of highly trained vets and vet professionals to help affected wildlife, farm and companion animals.
Kim is a wildlife rescuer and rehabilitator who volunteers with a number of wildlife programs. Kim also works as one of the farm staff at Edendale farm and is an educator with Edendale's school education program.
- What to do if you come across injured wildlife
- Who to contact
- Confidence on what to do
Children and Adult
- Refund and transfer requests. Refunds, transfers or credit will not be processed if you cancel within 72 hours of the class or event commencing. To request a refund or transfer, Edendale Farm requires at least 72 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event. Please email email@example.com to organise.
- Partial refunds. Edendale Farm has the right to issue a partial refund, (i.e., A % of the total order) and to retain any booking and processing fees associated with the order.
- Missed classes. Edendale Farm does not offer refunds, transfers, or makeup sessions for missed classes. If you can't make a class, you can arrange with Edendale Farm to send someone else in your place.
- Cancelled class/event. In the event that a class is cancelled by Edendale Farm, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Edendale Farm or organised by Edendale Farm must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Edendale Farm
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Edendale Farm unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs, videos or recordings taken at Edendale Farm classes and events or on Edendale Farm premises. (For use of Edendale Farm marketing materials).
Photos and videos recordings will not be taken of children without written permission from parents or guardians.
Edendale Farm requires 72 hours notice in writing prior to the class commencing for a refund, transfer or credit.
In the event that a class is cancelled by Edendale Farm, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund, transfer or credit.